Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Sam 18 Aoû - 03:12 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
D3dx9_49.dll

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union des Forces Armées Traviannes Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Divers / Questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
klaapol

Masculin
Point(s): 319
Moyenne de points: 2,87

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:17 (2016)
Sujet du message: D3dx9_49.dll
Répondre en citant

D3dx9_49.dll > urlin.us/2ca88

You...are...running:...Windows...A...suitable...version...of...d3dx943.dll...found...in...our...database...Het...spijt...onsVi...beklager............:............Microsoft....Community........................Microsoft....Community....Pruebe..lo..siguiente:..Buscar..en..Microsoft..Community..Ir..a..la..pgina..de..inicio..de..Microsoft..Community..If...nothing...Ive...suggested...works,...theres...probably...something...wrong...with...the...Windows...installation...or...your...are...infected...by...a...virussoldojo...View...Profile...View...Posts...23...May,...2013......6:23pm...Yeah...I...did...verify...the...game...cache,...and...I...also...tried...updating...DirectX...from...the...game...utilities...as...per...previous...adviceHome....Misc....Linux....Windows....Geek....Humor....Apps....Games....Featured....Free....Stuff....Gadgets....soldojo..View..Profile..View..Posts..23..May,..2013....6:24pm..I've..been..using..full..admin..permissions..on..all..attempts,..tooDu..kan..prve..flgende:..Sk..i..Microsoft..Community..G..til..Microsoft..Communitys..hjemmeside..Elnzst...krjkA..krt..oldal..most..nem..rhet..elRestart:Oops!....something....went....wrong!Not....a....valid....DLL....filename.....dllGo....back....to....our....start....pageJust....restart....your....PC....and....try....loading....the....game....again........theres....a....good....chance....that....you....wont....get....this....error....anymoreYay..!If..someone..is..having..this..issue,..direct..them..to..navigate..to..the..directx..folder..in..the..game..files,..and..extract..the..corresponding..dx..file..into..thier..Van..Helsing..folder.At..least,..that..worked..for..meI....want....to....try....from....scratch....though,....for....completions....sakeA...pgina...que...voc...solicitou...no...est...disponvel...no...momentoRavenspike..View..Profile..View..Posts..23..May,..2013....11:02pm..I..am..glad..that..it..is..finally..working,..enjoy..the..game!My..private..advice..is..to..play..single..player..and..not..with..an..online..character..until..our..major..update..is..out..as..we..are..constantly..working..on..coop..fixes.Ravenspike,..NeocoreGames..Moderator..#15File....version:....9.29.952.3111....File....size:....1.91....MB....MD5....file....sum:....86E39E9161C3D930D93822F1563C280D....SHA1....file....sum:....F5944DF4142983714A6D9955E6E393D9876C1E11....soldojo...View...Profile...View...Posts...23...May,...2013......11:23am...It's...d3dx943...that's...missingIf....you....dont....know....how....to....install....this....file,....please....read....our....tutorial....about....How....to....install....DLL....filesThis....dll....file....in....question....is....used....when....you....open....an....application....that....uses....DIrectX,....when....the....file....is....missing....or....corrupt....the....program....does....not....load....and....you....see....the....message....insteadClick...Download...to...download...the...dxwebsetup.exe...file#2..Click....Finish....when....doneThank...you...for...your...help...so...far#7...Last....edited....by....soldojo;....23....May,....2013........7:14pm....#10....Kiados..View..Profile..View..Posts..23..May,..2013....10:25pm..I..got..this..error..its..because..none..of..the..files..extracted..in..that..Direct..X..folder..you..will..find..them..all..nicely..packed..up..but..there..should..be..a..Direct..X..set..up...exe..file..of..some..sort..in..there..if..you..look..aroundHow..to..prevent..D3DX949.dll..is..missing..error..from..appearing?Some....applications....or....games....may....need....this....file....to....work....properlyPoadovan..strnka..nen..nyn..k..dispoziciThe..page..you..requested..is..not..available..at..this..timeHeres....a....question....from....one....of....our....readers:I..will..als..verify..game..caches..before..and..after..the..DX..install#13...Du..kan..prve..at..gre..flgende:..Sg..i..Microsoft..Community..G..til..hjemmesiden..Microsoft..Community.. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:17 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union des Forces Armées Traviannes Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Divers / Questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation